Not removing adware and computer freezing

So recently i installed a game and after it installed Kaspersky said that there was 14 different adware items within the game so i deleted the game and now the files are still here and when i try to find them its like they don't exist and when i select go to file on Kaspersky it takes me to the location but there is nothing there. When i try to remove them it does not work and some times it loads but then nothing happens and the computer freezes and the only way for it to work again is if you restart the entire computer. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Kaspersky.PNG

So recently i installed a game and after it installed Kaspersky said that there was 14 different adware items within the game so i deleted the game and now the files are still here and when i try to find them its like they don't exist and when i select go to file on Kaspersky it takes me to the location but there is nothing there. When i try to remove them it does not work and some times it loads but then nothing happens and the computer freezes and the only way for it to work again is if you restart the entire computer. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Welcome. Please empty the recycle bin on disk H, then please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the second (2nd) pinned topic. 

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. 

That should not be a problem.  Your screenshot is of disk H?

Un and re install Kaspersky > reboot  update databases is one way to resolve this issue. Any better after that? 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.