KMcolorado

SafeMoney not working with Amazon.com

I just upgraded to KIS Total Internet Security.  Ever since the upgrade, when I try to open AMAZON.COM in KIS SAFEMONEY, the AMAZON content comes up then continually goes blank, then content appears again, then blank - as if the site continually is "reloading".  This doesn't happen with my banking sites in KIS SAFEMONEY or other SAFEMONEY sites I use.  This did NOT happen in the previous version of KIS SAFEMONEY before I upgraded to the most-recent version under a newly-purchased license.  This is maddening - anyone know how to fix this problem?

Delete the - Amazon.com - From safe Money and Restart the computer

open Safe$ again from Desktop icon and Re-Add it on Safe Money

and try open the << Amazon.com >> Did work now..?  if failed

Try the steps on 1st and 4th option of this Tech article

Link : https://support.kaspersky.com/common/safemoney/13907 

if not success : Remove the -Amazon.com - site from Safe$ and opened in normal

browser - Meant by that : Enter the site URL on your default browser >> Searching bar 

The browser, your Wind's Op-System and "Amazon.com" itself it has enough protection 

I have the same issue. I tried deleting -Amazon.com- from list>restart>re-add. It still opens in regular browser (Edge) when accessed from favorites or top sites. I can click on it from the list in Safe Money and It opens in protected browser (IE). It's curiously odd that it's just Amazon (so far). All other sites on list open in protected browser. Yes, Amazon is probably safe enough, but this is surely an effect from a problem that should be addressed. It wasn't in the Tech article.

Welcome & Thanks for posting : Well the above posted..Tech article contain the

latest Safe money solutions. if still amazon.com doesn't open in Protected

browser, don't panic still protected even if is in regular browser

if you want to dig deeply on this issue >> PS contact

Tech support at : https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/new 

Thanks for the reply. No, as far as digging deeper. I'm just getting it out there that this wasn't an isolated issue.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.