edward22069

problems with [decryptdata@qq.com] .adobe

my information has been encrypted with the virus problems with [decryptdata@qq.com] .adobe
some way to recover my information

Hello edward22069.

For decrypt the files you can try: https://noransom.kaspersky.com
Take a look also at the utilities offered by Kaspersky: https://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/utility

If you are a Kaspersky user with a valid license, open a support ticket in My Kaspersky account, send a sample of an encrypted file and if you have the same unencrypted file.

More information about your encrypted files: https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com

I was a victim, i paid this guy 700 USD (by bitcoin) as agreed, but after following his instruction at step 10 (that he should gave me the unlock key)  he asked for more, then I gave up. Never trust these crime they will keep asking and you can not be sure taking data back. I choose to build my data from scratch.

this crime guy email is decryptdata@qq.com and bitcoins  address 1JAET7671EGy2nnT4VNjznr5Di6XCsqFwW

To avoid this, my lesson learn is unplug your server from internet if you don't need it, install licensed strong antivirus software, and use strong password (especially RDP, i think they use bruth force attack our server)

You can look at the email exchanging with the crime.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by qvn

And of course, daily proper backup save your life.

Made an account just to post my story with these fools.  I was working with a new customer, helping them with this ransomware.  They originally asked for $5000 USD, which my customer ended up paying.  Then they did the whole "upsale" thing that qvn talked about.  My customer ended up paying another $2000 USD and got the decryption keys....

NOT ALL DATA WAS DECRYPTED!!   I found tons of files that ended up being hosed forever.

Do not pay these morons, even if you have no backup.  The chances are very good that you will not have all your data recovered even though they claim it all will be.  My customer lost over 1000 files when it was all said and done.  These ransomware jokers require good feedback from people online to help convince other people to pay them the ransom.  These guys suck, you will not get your data back.  It used to be back when these types of ransomwares first came out the probability was pretty good that if you paid you'd get your stuff back.  Not anymore.  Now that these "tools" are sold to any idiot that has the money, there is a very huge risk with paying the ransom.  Do not pay.

Four days ago I hit by a ransomware and it has encrypted all my files. This virus has this extension (  id-64E711F8.[decryptinfo@qq.com].ETH   ) .

Can you please advise.

On 2/15/2019 at 4:40 AM, qvn said:

I was a victim, i paid this guy 700 USD (by bitcoin) as agreed, but after following his instruction at step 10 (that he should gave me the unlock key)  he asked for more, then I gave up. Never trust these crime they will keep asking and you can not be sure taking data back. I choose to build my data from scratch.

this crime guy email is decryptdata@qq.com and bitcoins  address 1JAET7671EGy2nnT4VNjznr5Di6XCsqFwW

To avoid this, my lesson learn is unplug your server from internet if you don't need it, install licensed strong antivirus software, and use strong password (especially RDP, i think they use bruth force attack our server)

You can look at the email exchanging with the crime.

Four days ago I hit by a ransomware and it has encrypted all my files. This virus has this extension (  id-64E711F8.[decryptinfo@qq.com].ETH   ) .

Can you please advise.

There is no way to decrypt currently.  If you want to risk paying the ransom, that is your business.  My suggestion would be to not pay it.  As you can see from my story above, my customer did not get all their data back even after paying $7,000 USD.

I have seen others suggest to back up your encrypted data and save it in the case of the keys or tools being discovered and released to the public.

Send me 2-3 encrypted files (preferable big). maybe I can help you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.