RomainR

Console for KS FS 10.1

Hi all

I have Kaspersky security center 10.5.1781 with server using KS FS 10.0.0.486 with Network Agent 10.4.343

I try to migrate on KS FS 10.1.1.746 with Network Agent 10.5.17.81

I have install Management plug-in for Kaspersky Security 10.1 for Windows Server to create task for KS FS 10.1.1.746

The console for KS FS 10.0.0.486 seems not working on KS FS 10.1.1.746, i don't find how add it on KSC server and how install it on server client

Regards

wsee_1.JPG

53 минуты назад, RomainR сказал:

Hi all

I have Kaspersky security center 10.5.1781 with server using KS FS 10.0.0.486 with Network Agent 10.4.343

I try to migrate on KS FS 10.1.1.746 with Network Agent 10.5.17.81

I have install Management plug-in for Kaspersky Security 10.1 for Windows Server to create task for KS FS 10.1.1.746

The console for KS FS 10.0.0.486 seems not working on KS FS 10.1.1.746, i don't find how add it on KSC server and how install it on server client

Regards

wsee_1.JPG

Hello!

Please check this article about console installation https://support.kaspersky.com/13692#block3

Thank you!

Salut, Romain.

Do you really need the Administration Console on all protected servers? How is it going to be used?

In KSWS 10.1.1 we have added the special Compact Console window that can be used to monitor the KSWS status ("Ouvrir l'interface de diagnostic compacte" on your screenshot) - maybe this mini-console will suit your needs?

Hi

Thanks

My KS is in 10.1.1.746 so the console is on 10.1.0.661 when start console get error because not same version?

And menu is stil grey avec to go to start menu to start it

il y a 3 minutes, Oleg Bykov a dit :

Salut, Romain.

Do you really need the Administration Console on all protected servers? How is it going to be used?

In KSWS 10.1.1 we have added the special Compact Console window that can be used to monitor the KSWS status ("Ouvrir l'interface de diagnostic compacte" on your screenshot) - maybe this mini-console will suit your needs?

Yes you are right should be enough, just we get that before try to have same after update.

19 часов назад, RomainR сказал:

My KS is in 10.1.1.746 so the console is on 10.1.0.661 when start console get error because not same version?

What you see is probably not an error but a warning message that the Administration Console and KSWS versions differ so some functionality will not be available for managemenet. If I'm mistaken, please show the screenshot of the error you mention.

20 часов назад, RomainR сказал:

And menu is stil grey avec to go to start menu to start it

Hmmm, I thought the menu should not be grayed in this scenario, but it is possible that it is actually grayed - to determine if the Administration Tools package is installed we use MSI and the Product Code for the package, and Product Codes differ from version to version.

By the way, if I remember correctly, our Administration Tools package version 10.1.1.746 can be installed over AdminTools 10.1.0.661 - the Tools will be upgraded.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.