temp2018

"Kaspersky Secure Keyboard Input Is Enabled" message when entering passwords in Chrome is missed [merged]

On 1/10/2019 at 10:16 AM, temp2018 said:

Hi! Thank you Dear @arleetel, at least now we know they are aware of this issue, hope they fix it some day. Thanks for contacting support and posting their answer here. Very nice of you! :)

Hi! Looks like we are one the same system Dear @JPEKaspersky!!!!!!!! I have exactly the same KIS, Chrome and extension. Well thanks to Dear "arleetel" we know tech support is aware of this issue. I know it's not a big deal at all, we can use "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+P", I know that, but the main reason that I started this topic was I thought there is something wrong with my Windows or Chrome or KIS. I just wanted to be sure there is nothing wrong on my side. And it's good to know that "I am not alone"! Thank you Dear "JPEKaspersky"! :)

No problems.
Always available to whenever I'm with identical problem.

In the meantime chrome has updated to 72.03626.121 and still Kaspersky did nothing to solve the problem.

We pay to have all functions working, also the "secure keyboard input" and it's quite annoying to have to input a lot of numbers on the bank sites with the virtual keyboard !

I totally agree @arleetel It's time something was done about it. I hate not having my secure keyboard input enabled. It was enabled until I upgraded to the latest Kaspersky so what the heck!? The newer version is less than the old one?

Posted (edited)

:ph34r:For those about rock, we salute you..Just joking : well I posted in this thread

and is getting nasty like the Self signed certificate : The user arleete got a

notification from Technical Support - Where they acknowledged that

is an ongoing bug : if still on the PC's surface >> Please use the shortcut

Ctrl + Alt + shift + P | To enable the Secure virtual keyboard input

Be patient the 'Net bugs 0n 2000 are different on 2019 - Antivirus

Registry - Cleaners..Etc. are dealing with different challenges  

to overcome : Kaspersky is committed to fix these bugs

Edited by i n d i o

@Ladybeetle and indio : thank you.

As I'm tired of the workaround as well. I filed a new request, I wonder what they will come up with.

Their reply : "I have received confirmation that the issue is reported as fixed with upcoming Kaspersky 2020 version. The new version is expected to be released April 2019"

wow !!

Has the 2020 Kaspersky version been released yet? I have been searching to find out so I can upgrade. So far no luck. I don't know if this forum is still active but there are no threds on this in the new community.

Posted (edited)

Thanks harlan4096, I have tried to find a similar thread in the new community and attempted to login. The new community login does not recognize my password and when I try to change it it states that my email is already registered. So I came back here.

Edited by Ladybeetle

In the new community You have to log in with Your "My Kaspersky" user/passw, if You don't have yet, then register in this service and then try to log in the new community :)

Thanks Harlan. I was wondering if I had to log into My Kaspersky. I didn't want to change the password without being sure. Lately I have had a pop up window stating that my computer cannot connect to My Kaspersky. Would this be due to my connection dropping out or maybe another issue? Cheers and thanks

Hum I'm not sure, if You can log in normally in "My Kaspersky", You should also log in the new community :unsure:

Yes I will be able to do that thanks Harlan. Hanging out for the 2020 version as I wonder if there are other bugs I am not aware of. To be honest this is the first time I have ever had any issue with Kaspersky. Cheers and thanks.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.