celsurf

Application Control, can I make Kaspersky reevaluate all processes

Could I 'Remove from the list' everything and have Kaspersky reevaluate all processes on the computer similar to when an initial install of Kaspersky takes place ?

For a reevaluation please clean install Kaspersky 2019.

I could see that Application Control has some loose ends !  

I set WinZip to 'Block Startup' and then tried to start it. Sure enough Winzip wasn't allowed to start.

I then deleted the entry from the Application Control list (with it still set to 'Block Startup').

I tried restarting Winzip and it wouldn't start !! .  There is no entry in the Application Control list that I could modify that will allow it to startup again !

This seems to be a major oversight on Kaspersky's part ! . I tried restarting the computer but still the same results. 

Humm.... posted to soon.  For some reason, Winzip is now showing in my Application Control list and I'm able to modify it. Whew!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.