Kyle_Katarn

KAV wrongly pointing SUMo is incompatible product during install [un cross posted]

I this case these Kaspersky users should   provide the detection details to Tech Support.
As already notified above , this Forum cannot fix this problem.

@Kyle_Katarn  I agree,  but as mentioned above on the other hand installing Sumo alongside Kaspersky seems not to be a problem.
Please let us know something when you obtain an official feedback from K-Lab.

In this case direct contact between KC Softwares and KLab is the best and only option.

For heaven's sake, just use the portable version. Windows never was fit to properly support installed software anyway.

Edited by alex5723

Just installed Kaspersky free version on Win10 laptop. The installer said I had an incompatible program and removed KC Software's SUMo program during the install . Trying to find out if I can reinstall this program for updating all my installed software programs. Thanks

Welcome. This is a known  issue that already came  up here 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.