tech support has no idea of anything.

So there have been 4 different times that I have talked to tech support through the my kaspersky, and all the time they cannot give me any help cause they are useless. This time around I was reporting an error of blocking something from the microsoft forums because its not adult content nor do that allow it on there. I then sent them a screenshot of what they needed and still was not enough. They kept asking the same question and we where going around in circles: "In order for us to escalate and address the issue effectively, we would really appreciate if you could please provide us the full URL address of the Microsoft website, as this information is required for our experts to fix the issue." Even though I kept telling them that I sent the screen shot and that I cleaned the logs and that I don't know how is was done in the first place, I had given them everything they needed and the site stuff the very first message, but nope, they kept asking because they don't understand English I then told them that tech support is useless, because they are. Kaspersky train your workers better, because every time I talk to them its like I am talking to a brick wall. I would have a better converstation on here then I do on that part of kaspersky and most of the people here know more then your BS tech support.

In order for us to escalate and address the issue effectively, we would really appreciate if you could please provide us the full URL address of the Microsoft website, as this information is required for our experts to fix the issue :smile: it is the URL address, not the picture with the URL address

In order for us to escalate and address the issue effectively, we would really appreciate if you could please provide us the full URL address of the Microsoft website, as this information is required for our experts to fix the issue :smile: it is the URL address, not the picture with the URL address
I also gave them the link.

Also, Please, post your request numbers to tech.support in order to check the correctness of agent's replies. Thanks. And please stop using of obscene language while posting. Otherwise we'll have to ban you here.
I have already closed it. As I said I am not bothering with tech support any more, because they are useless. It was a complaint that is all.

and what is the complaint? to process a complaint, need a request number created by the technical support service to verify the correctness of the answers of Kaspersky employees, even if the request is closed by you. but you even refused to provide it

Wow if this is how kaspersky really treats their customers, I might as well leave kaspersky behind and get a new security software. I told you my complaint, and I dont know how to get the number thing. But wow ok.