bowens2012

Got a phishing email. Can Kaspersky shut them down please?

Hi All.

I received a phishing email in my inbox. It looks somewhat legit, but I know it is not because all of my subscriptions do not expire for quite a long time. It would be nice if Kaspersky could shut the bad guys down. Thanks!

*They knew my entire name and that I was subscribed to Kaspersky, but they did not know that I am just fine on my subscription. They're asking for money, etc.

Here is the link from my email that they are sending it from: kaspersky@uk.kaspersky-mail.co.uk

P.S. Kaspersky, if you want/need the entire email, I can forward it to you, just let me know.

Yep, got one too saying I have 7 days left  (should be down to 4 by now) but the true expiration date is aug 25, 2019. I read the email on my phone last saturday far away from my computers so I was ready to extend the subscription when I realized it couldn't be true. 

And, as you say bowens2012, it looks very credible though sent from a slightly fishy email address - but how would I know. So it's good to see that I'm in good company, so to speak.

Hi bowens2012, hi Lindy58,

please have a look at the support site

Dear users! If you have received an email or emails from Kaspersky Lab containing incorrect information about the license expiration in 7 or 15 days, please disregard these messages. Please refer to the license section in your Kaspersky Lab application for correct license expiration date. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.