Sign in to follow this  
Dix2018

Kaspersky Security Console Login

Hi Support,

Good day,

I would like to ask how can I avoid automatically log in on Kaspersky Security Console on Kaspersky Server. I have done assigning user role for each IT member but as far as their account was being signed or the defualt account was being signed it was always saved on the login.

Thank you

12 часов назад, Dix2018 сказал:

Hi Support,

Good day,

I would like to ask how can I avoid automatically log in on Kaspersky Security Console on Kaspersky Server. I have done assigning user role for each IT member but as far as their account was being signed or the defualt account was being signed it was always saved on the login.

Thank you

Hello!

There is a way to delete cashed credentials for KSC

In order to explicitly delete any cached credentials from the system delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KasperskyLab\Components key for each user, that ever used Console or Remote Diagnostics tool.

Thank you!

Hi Support,

Good day,

Already tried it but still have the username and password after I delete this key.

Thank you

3 часа назад, Dix2018 сказал:

Hi Support,

Good day,

Already tried it but still have the username and password after I delete this key.

Thank you

Hello!

So after the steps described before you don`t have the login request at all?  The user can login automatically?

Thank you! 

Hi Support,

Good day,

After the deletion of the registry the credentials was still there and can connect automatically using the credentials. I need the credentials to be not remembered if possible.

Thank you 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.