martinez99

KSWS 10.1.1 and Generic trust failure on Windows 10 October

Hello,

I get Generic trust failure on Windows 10 build 17763.134 when i try to install plugin for KSWS 10.1.1? Any idea how to resolve this

27 минут назад, martinez99 сказал:

Hello,

I get Generic trust failure on Windows 10 build 17763.134 when i try to install plugin for KSWS 10.1.1? Any idea how to resolve this

Hello,

Can you open file properties on the klcfginst.exe for the plugin and see its signature? Is it trusted by the OS?

Hello,

We installed certificates from cert.zip according to advice from this INC000009363839 and now everything is OK. Plugin was installed and we can manage app. Thanks issue solved.

On 11/30/2018 at 11:25 AM, martinez99 said:

Hello,

We installed certificates from cert.zip according to advice from this INC000009363839 and now everything is OK. Plugin was installed and we can manage app. Thanks issue solved.

Also having this same problem. Can you share the contents of the cert.zip archive, or can someone from KL support pm me the certificates?

Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.