Sign in to follow this  
Fenderman1

[Split] Chat about 2019, split from Other Persons help topic.

@Berny  I had KIS 2019 on both my systems, but reverted to 2018 as 2019 had a few problems.

In your or other expert's opinion, is 2019 now reliable enough to update ?

I should point out that 2018 was running flawlessly, before I upgraded to the 2019 version as soon as released.

is 2019 REALLY any better ?   What do other users think, also ?

3 minutes ago, xzz123 said:

Fenderman1 Patch D for 2019 is coming soon...may be it is time to try it again.

Thanks @xzz123 I might wait for that. The issue was that the safe web icons stopped working. Has that been fixed yet ?

Edited by Fenderman1

4 hours ago, Fenderman1 said:

Has that been fixed yet ?

Also, in the meantime and until Patch "D" that contains the Fix will officially be released please try this bypass :
Settings > Protection >  Web Anti-Virus > Advanced Settings > Check URLs > select the option [On all websites ...]

18 hours ago, Berny said:

Also, in the meantime and until Patch "D" that contains the Fix will officially be released please try this bypass :
Settings > Protection >  Web Anti-Virus > Advanced Settings > Check URLs > select the option [On all websites ...]

Thanks, Berny. I had tried that, but I'd forgotten that tip !  :-)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.