steve1712

KES11 dropping network connection when using mstsc RDP Connection

Hello, got some interessting "feature"... as Long as KES11 Service is running, when RDP'ing to another machine with mstsc my machine starts dropping Network Connection when i move the Cursor in the remote Desktop window!

stopping kes11 issue is gone.

running on latest Windows 10 1809 (17763.134) and KES11.0.0.6499

Hello!

Please describe the issue in more details and please find out the faulting component: disable the components one by one and check if the issue can be reproduced.

Thanks!

Hi Ivan,

what exaxctly would you like to know? 

using classic mstsc and start ah rdp Connection to one of my Servers (all internal LAN) and somehow i start loosing Network Connection continously … 

i tried to disable Firewall component and Looks like as soon as i use this i get the Errors...

This sounds like the issue we had with the Network Threat protection module with KES 11.

Periodically we would lose the network connection for a few seconds and then it would start working normally again for awhile.