cliffflip

which version I'll get for my phone with KTS? Is it only Internet Security, or Total Security or?

Hi, almost a month ago I switched from Norton to Kaspersky Total Security for my PC and laptop, and also subscribe Kaspersky Internet Security for my Android phone. Now the trial period of KTS on my PC & laptop -also 1 month subscribe for my phone- almost ended, I'm looking to buy 3 Device for 2 Years subscription from a local shop here in Indonesia.

My question is, which version I'll get for my phone with KTS? Is it only Internet Security, or Total Security (I can't find this anywhere for phone), or something else? I hope I'll get Internet Security with additional features (VPN, Password Manager, etc) but I can't find that info anywhere.

Please help, thanks :)

cliffflip Thanks for the info, I'll use the 3rd license for my sister's laptop :)

For my phone, I'm ready to subscribe with Google Play Store, but there's additional 5 days of grace period and I can't seems to subscribe from Google Play Store. The app is constantly says 1 issue (with red color and bold text) on persistent notification, but when I tap "update license information" there's a popup "Cannot activate the premium version."

From the icon in the Play Store, there's "50% off" offer, I don't want to miss the offer so if there's a way to bypass grace period, I really appreciate it, thanks.

On 11/23/2018 at 12:39 PM, cliffflip said:

cliffflip Thanks for the info, I'll use the 3rd license for my sister's laptop :)

For my phone, I'm ready to subscribe with Google Play Store, but there's additional 5 days of grace period and I can't seems to subscribe from Google Play Store. The app is constantly says 1 issue (with red color and bold text) on persistent notification, but when I tap "update license information" there's a popup "Cannot activate the premium version."

From the icon in the Play Store, there's "50% off" offer, I don't want to miss the offer so if there's a way to bypass grace period, I really appreciate it, thanks.

Please try to reinstall the app. And then click again on the banner of the offer.