Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, martinez99 said:

Ivan, according to this article

https://support.kaspersky.com/14615

KES 11.0.1.90 is a patch for KES 11.0 which was relased yesterday.

Hello.

Please excuse the confusion: the testing is for version 11.1, not 11.0.1.

11.0.1.90 is indeed the version of patched files, as it mentions in the article.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Hello.

Please excuse the confusion: the testing is for version 11.1, not 11.0.1.

11.0.1.90 is indeed the version of patched files, as it mentions in the article.

Thank you.

Is it possible to download it as a separate installation package?

Share this post


Link to post

ok but please make it available as a downloadable patch because i can't see any patch in my KSC!

Help!

noPatch2.thumb.JPG.3b99f6cbab76cb4d6761f96afa25b465.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, GLFI1969 said:

ok but please make it available as a downloadable patch because i can't see any patch in my KSC!

Help!

noPatch2.thumb.JPG.3b99f6cbab76cb4d6761f96afa25b465.JPG

I wanted to say that I do not see that patch!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GLFI1969 said:

ok but please make it available as a downloadable patch because i can't see any patch in my KSC!

Help!

Hello.

The patch is being distributed gradually, depending on your region. It should arrive before 12/17. This is planned behavior.

3 hours ago, peterecju said:

Is it possible to download it as a separate installation package?

Not currently, but a technical release of the distribution is happening by the end of November, and a commercial release shortly after that.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.