josephantonyraj

Run time error - applications, when Parental Control is enabled.

Hi,

Kaspersky internet security blocks the applications and it shows the error run time ends for the specified application.

It was solved when the parental control was disabled. But i must enable the parental control.

And also i added that application in the exclusions also.

kindly revert with possible solution for the above said issue, it was the major trouble for me

:) if adding those applications to "Exclusions" doesn't work then - Add them to Whitelist thru the

Anti-Banner component : Regarding the message "Runtime Ends of the specified app" No idea.?

Step -1: open Kis MainPage >>Settings >> click on Protection center & select "Anti-Banner"

Step -2 : click "Configure Allowed URL's" :  Step - 3 :  click [Add] :  4) Type the domain name 

surrounded by a pair of Asterisks ** or type the IP Address of the website you want to Allow..

for example type "domain.com" or "123.45.78.9" without quotations " " marks

Step - 5 : select "Active" from the Status menu : Step - 6 : click [Add] >> Report results..

Please pass your mouse cursor over the Kaspersky tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product. 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.