good_day

time limit for internet with exceptions

Hi, I've installed the application to help my sons control time using the computer and internet.

I need to set up they a time limit for internet connection but I would like to allow them to use one site without the limit.

How can I block all internet activities (games, youtube, etc), without one or two websites?

Welcome to the forum. About your first question, it's not possible to set a time limit on the browser application, and at the same time allow surfing on one website. 

As for your second question, what you can do is go to https://my.kaspersky.com/MyKids/ > Internet subsection > Settings > Enable "Web activity monitoring" > set "Forbidden" on all the web categories in list. Then add list of allowed domains in the "Exclusions" section, by selecting "Allowed" in the drop-down list.

Thank you for your suggestions, they help us to improve the Safe Kids application.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.