FDST

Package with PF included

Hello,

I'm randomly facing issues with KES 11 installations where some protection modules don't start. After applying PF5049 all is ok.

Can I generate a custom package with the PF5049 included or not? If yes how to?

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Hello,

Just download KES11 installation package and unpack it. Then paste inside pf5xxx.msp file and go to KSC and create new installation package for Kaspersky application choosing *.kud file from upacked folder. Then you can remote install using this package. I tried this and it works for me.

Il y a 2 heures, martinez99 a dit :

Hello,

Just download KES11 installation package and unpack it. Then paste inside pf5xxx.msp file and go to KSC and create new installation package for Kaspersky application choosing *.kud file from upacked folder. Then you can remote install using this package. I tried this and it works for me.

Thank you @martinez99

Just to be sure I have my folder  \\kasperskysrv\share\Packages\KES11_11....\ and inside there is another folder "exec". I need to put the .msp inside the "exec" folder and then create a new installation package is it right? I saw that a "Bases" folder is also inside for the DB updates.

Best regards 

Hi,

Цитата

I need to put the .msp inside the "exec" folder and then create a new installation package is it right?

Yes, that is correct.

Цитата

I saw that a "Bases" folder is also inside for the DB updates.

You can update bases anytime you ant just by right-click at package name and selecting"Update databases".

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.