stephan1827

Websites blocked on Chrome 70

I have the problem that a few websites are blocked on Chrome 70. Disabling KIS solves the problem. There are talks that version KIS 19.0.0.1088 on Windows fixes
the problem but that version is not available on Mac, nor is any beta version. Is there any fix for Macs yet. One website in question is www.engadget.com

I am using Mojave with KIS 19.0.0.294a.b

thx

Stephan

vor 9 Stunden schrieb AustinForest:

So there is a "patch B" out there? Maybe you should try restarting the computer if ever it has to do with the patch B you seem to have.

No release notes to be seen yet (some languages are not listing the patch A neither, others do: https://support.kaspersky.com/fr/14580)

I did more research and I now believe that this really is an issue with Chrome and not Kaspersky. I download Chrome version 72 and that works fine but unfortunately I cant get
the Kaspersky Password Manager to work in that. The extension is installed and enabled but it still asks me to download and activate it. I guess I just wait until Google fixes Chrome 71.

Stephan

I am experiencing this issue as well with Mac Chrome and Kaspersky. I have disabled K19 because this is too limiting. Frustrated.