elbmek

Blocked Applications

I have applications in my threats and exclusions allowed section and yet KTS still blocks them. I have been having so many problems regarding KTS and blocking I have decided that when this contract expires, I am going elsewhere - goodbye  .......................... 

:rolleyes: Other solutions that you may disagree to put in practice..

1) Turn off KTS - Protection >> just Goto settings >> on Protection screen

Turn the switcher Off -  close that window >> Access the blocked site

2) if don't want kaspersky blocking websites at all..Toggle

the Anti-Banner switch to the "Off" position

Also create a websites - Whitelist it works for some users, first

verify on the components list that "Anti-Banner" is Turned On

Adding websites to whitelist : open KTS - HomePage >> Settings >>click on Protection

find + click Anti-Banner >> click - Configure allowed URL's >> click [Add] Type the

domain name, surrounded by a pair of "Asterisks" or type the IP address of the site

Wanted to allow : As example IP 123.45.78.9 >> From the status menu select [ ✔ ] Active

and click [Add] close the window & Restart the compu..Now access the blocked sites

and Please don't goo..! Elsewhere where you may regret - Just joking..

11 hours ago, elbmek said:

I have applications in my threats and exclusions allowed section and yet KTS still blocks them. I have been having so many problems regarding KTS and blocking I have decided that when this contract expires, I am going elsewhere - goodbye  .......................... 

What version are you running?

Did you exclude the folder(s) where the applications reside?

Edited by Tmod700

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.