• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.

Hi brovic777 & welcome

I can access those without problems, try to disable the anti-spy module, click apply, reboot and then try to access them again. Post back with your results..................you posted about this before didn't you?

Install the latest version 6.0.2.621 and you should also knw that 7.0 is very close to being released, so come back in a couple of weeks to check for that.

Hi brovic777 & welcome

I can access those without problems, try to disable the anti-spy module, click apply, reboot and then try to access them again. Post back with your results..................you posted about this before didn't you?

Install the latest version 6.0.2.621 and you should also knw that 7.0 is very close to being released, so come back in a couple of weeks to check for that.

Hey Don, I tried what you said, and I still can't access those sites. Even tried to add them to the trusted URL's under the web anti-virus with no success.

.........................and what if you disable the web-av the same way (click apply, reboot)?

What version are you using?

.........................and what if you disable the web-av the same way (click apply, reboot)?

What version are you using?

I disabled Web-av and anti-spy and now both work.. Finally...

I downloaded the lastest version the Kasperskies web site just last night.

Anyway to get these web sites to work without having to disable some of the modules?

thanks

wulfe   

hello

have you installed the latest KIS version already?

what's your web av settings?

I disabled Web-av and anti-spy and now both work.. Finally...

I downloaded the lastest version the Kasperskies web site just last night.

Anyway to get these web sites to work without having to disable some of the modules?

thanks

Enable the anti-spy first.......does this work? If not, then you need to find the sites mentioned in the list in anti-banner and uncheck/delete them there.

If yes, then try enable the web-av and set the levl to high/max in the web-av settings, does this work? If no, then as the final test set the level to the lowest in the web-av settings.

Each time you make one of these changes in the settings, the click apply, reboot and try again............slight frustrating procedure, but rules out any mistakes. :)

sireric   

Hi.

I have a similar problem -- I cannot access www.grandrc.com using 7.0.0.125 version of Kaspersky.

If I disable web anti-virus (yes, it's listed as trusted in there), disable firewall and anti-spam, then I can access it.

Otherwise, it gets the name resolved, but just doesn't load the page.

Tried both IE and Firefox.

Any suggestions?

sireric   
try disabling the kaspersky anti-virus ndis minifilter in the connection settings & reboot.

425878[/snapback]

Ok, I'll try that later. But when I disabled web anti-virus completely, it still wasn't enough. I also needed to disable the firewall and the anti-phishing to get it to load. All 3 were needed.

sireric   
Ok, I'll try that later.  But when I disabled web anti-virus completely, it still wasn't enough.  I also needed to disable the firewall and the anti-phishing to get it to load.  All 3 were needed.

425925[/snapback]

BTW, where's the connection settings? I'm using v7, and I see:

Protection

<Various things here>

Scan

<Various things here>

Threats and exclusions

Update

Proxy server

Traffic monitoring

Reports and data files

Service

Appearance

Nothing about connections.

richbuff   

In Windows. In Vista, Control panel, Network and Sharing Center, View Status, Properties. XP, Connections, Properties ..... . . . . . . . should point in the right direction, Post back if you cant find it in XP.

sireric   

Ok, found it. Not, disabling the ndis did not help.

But adding the rule for firefox on the grandrc website did work.

I would wish that Kaspersky would fix this -- I've seen this specific website quoted for the last 8 months, by various users in this forum.