SAJFLAD

Can't download KTS because can't connect to the installation application source

I've been using KTS19 (c). Some of the update components occasionally wouldn't install, so today I uninstalled KTS19, rebooted, and downloaded the KTS installer (2.5mb) for KTS from the kasp website, and from a link provided by Berny on this site.

The problem is that I cannot install KTS because the installer cannot connect to the required site. See the attachments for screenshots of what is happening. One shows the installer can't connect to the application source. Another shows that Win 10 vs 1809 can't detect proxy settings, yet another shows that detect proxy settings automatically is enabled. another shows that I have allowed the installer through windows defender firewall. Kasp says check internet connection settings, but I can access the internet, as I'm doing now posting on the forum. 

Any ideas what's going on and how i can download/install KTS? Is it possible to get the 'full' KTS19 without going via the small installer?

Thanks  

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by SAJFLAD
oops - forgot the attachments

4 hours ago, Berny said:

Please check this https://support.kaspersky.com/13815

If no fix please contact the Technical Support 

Thanks for the reply but info on the link was unhelpful. 

Anyway, it's resolved now - it took hours, but I went back to Win 10 vs 1803, and successfully installed KTS19 (c).

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.