Fenderman1

KIS 2019 and Win 10 version 1809, safe search icons have disappeared in ALL browsers.

Hi, all. Since installing Win 10 version 1809 aka RS5 on my 64 bit systems, my safe search icons have disappeared in ALL browsers.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix ? I tried reinstalling browsers and KIS, to no avail.

Suggestions welcome !

There is an issue with 1809 so much so that MS has temporarily  have paused the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) for all users as they investigate isolated reports of users missing some files after updating....

Safe search icons have also disappeared from my browsers, and I didn't install version 1809. This problem has nothing to do with windows. Curiously, safe search icons appear if I use bing instead of google search.

14 hours ago, petsy said:

There is an issue with 1809 so much so that MS has temporarily  have paused the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) for all users as they investigate isolated reports of users missing some files after updating....

Yep, aware of that, thanks :-)

and thanks @Tortue-Geniale

I use Windows 8.1 and I have the same issue. It looks like an inner Kasperky problem. Please, to everyone that suffers this, sumit a request to Kaspersky support in order to let them realise of this issue and get a sooner update.

Thank you.

Hello,

Having the same issue here. Even though using Version of 1809 Windows, safe search icons are present in Bing, but missing in Google searches. I have submitted a ticket to tech support.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.