JPEKaspersky

I have not yet received Patch (c) for KIS 19.0.0.1088.

I would like to ask if I'm not alone and if the patch update (c) is delayed.

There are more users in my situation (waiting since 27 September)?

I was wondering the same thing. I have 4 systems and all but one has received the (c) update. With the RS5 update due tomorrow, and if I read the log notes correctly, this update is needed to be compliant with that update. Any information regarding how to force the (c) update would be appreciated. I have been manually updating and rebooting but no update yet. Thanks for any info.

That was the doubt that came to me. With the RS5 being delivered tomorrow, I have also forced the manual update and nothing (all updates are the traditional database, less than 1 Mb and doesn't update the components of this).

In the past its appeared after a day or two.

The patch is usually progressive delivered, so be patient, I still didn't get it in some of my systems...

8 hours ago, crad said:

With the RS5 update due tomorrow,

Some sites are saying not until October 10 to tie in with usual Patch Tuesday dates, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

fwiw I'm in the UK and received patch c yesterday on my win 10 32 bit laptops.

In my experience with these patches, the patch for 64 bit systems tend to be installed a few days later as I'm still waiting for it on my 64 bit systems.

I got patch C just this moment. Windows 10 Pro 1803 x64.

Edited by alex5723

2 hours ago, Fenderman1 said:

Some sites are saying not until October 10 to tie in with usual Patch Tuesday dates, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

And if you are on Windows 10 Pro Semi-Annual you will get RS5 update in 3-4 months or more.

Everyone should be able to receive and apply patch C at the moment. It is fully released.

Remember to reboot your OS, not to power off and power on if you use win8 and win10.

First let me say thanks to all who responded. I also believe there is some truth in what petsy  said, i.e. that the 64 bit systems seem to update later than the 32 bit ones. 

Update.....as I was typing this I updated KIS and received the (c) patch. Again, thanks for all the responses.