Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

I am trying to perform a command in the URL and it is being blocked by KES 11.1.

I would like to send the files in private mode. It's possible?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello.

I'm running Ubuntu via WSL on my Windows 10.

Through a script, having fetched an xml from a variety of client sites, however KES blocks. I saw that this new version would support WSL, but that did not happen in my test.

Share this post


Link to post

Please provide step by step reproduction scenario, with scripts you have used. 

Collect GSI report from workstation where KES was running. 

Have you got any warning messages ? 

Disable KES components in a one by one manner until you find one which causes this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Evgeny_E said:

Please provide step by step reproduction scenario, with scripts you have used. 

Collect GSI report from workstation where KES was running. 

Have you got any warning messages ? 

Disable KES components in a one by one manner until you find one which causes this issue.

Hi,

 

How can I send it privately?

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

You can send it to KLCentralSupport user via PM.

Thank you!

Thanks.

 

I sent you direct.

 

I've disabled all components.

Edited by Kasper Guy

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Evgeny_E said:

Hello. 

Could you please try to send message to @KLCentralSupport again ? There is nothing from you in an inbox.

Sorry, i send direct Nikolay.

 

I'm send now in KLCentralSupport.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Could you please describe a scenario with more details?

Thank you!

I have a station with Windows 10 and WSL Ubuntu. When I run the ".sh" script to search a URL, KES blocks me. When I exit KES, it works.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello. 

 

Please do the following

 

Disable KES components in a one by one manner until you find one which causes this issue.

Check for warnings in Kaspersky Event Log

Submit GSI report from affected workstation.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Evgeny_E said:

Hello. 

 

Please do the following

 

Disable KES components in a one by one manner until you find one which causes this issue.

Check for warnings in Kaspersky Event Log

Submit GSI report from affected workstation.

gsi report exceeds 4MB.

I've already disabled all KES components, it works with KES disabled.

Is there a better way to check?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

Please use any file sharing resource to upload GSI and provide us with a link.

Цитата

Is there a better way to check?

By disabling components one-by-one you can determine which one of KES components causes the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/4/2018 at 4:43 PM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Please use any file sharing resource to upload GSI and provide us with a link.

By disabling components one-by-one you can determine which one of KES components causes the issue.

I've already done these procedures. It did not work yet.

You can show what's in remote access!

Share this post


Link to post

 Could you send me the KES 11.1 installer? 

On 10/18/2018 at 10:03 PM, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

Your answer is not quite clear. 

What exactly guidance do you need? 

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 часов назад, Kasper Guy сказал:

I'm create ticket "INC000009789336".

Hello!

Please wait for the answer in the incident. 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.