When I click on Privacy Protection in main screen,  KIS stops responding.  A blue wheel just spins and spins.  I have to exit KIS to get out of it and restart program.  I'm running KIS 18.0.0.405(j) and W10 v1803 Build 17134.286.  Any suggestions?

Hi Berny.  Wouldn't Kaspersky let me know to upgrade to KiS 2019?  When you say clean install, do you mean to remove 2018 then install 2019?

Personally I should proceed as follows :

> Download KIS 2019
> Exit KIS 2018 > Uninstall KIS 2018 (*) > Reboot
> Install KIS 2019 > Update Databases > Reboot

(*) Please select the option to keep your license information  during the uninstall procedure.

2 hours ago, rchelm said:

In addition to Berny's advice, I have been told by Support that you can upgrade to 2019 simply by downloading the 2019 version and over installing 2018 as they said that it uninstalls 2018 anyway, and overwrites it with 2019.

I tried this approach, and KIS 2019 is working fine on both my systems.

Just for info, but Berny's suggestion is the one most recommended.

I went to 'My Kaspersky' and it listed an update under my pc.  I clicked on it and it installed without a problem. One non related question, does Safe Money work in Microsoft Edge yet?  If so, how to set it up.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.