wdelano

Help on Error installing driver mklif.sys_X64_NT602

Hi

Open your services and follow bellow :

for these services : Device Association Service + Device Install Service + Device Setup Manager + System Events Broker

Right click and select proportion, in General tab, choose Automatic.

Try to install Kaspersky again.

Hello,

please explain your issue with more detail.

Thank you.

Same error as the rest, error installing driver mklif.sys_x64_nt600

Here is our incident number: INC000006187501

Thank you

Hi same problem here and need the installation file.

Incident number: INC000006321014

thx for your help.

Hi same problem here and need the installation file.

Incident number: INC000006321014

thx for your help.

Hi,

Please follow the instructions provided through the incident.

Thank you!

I'm also facing same issue. Can you please instruct me how can I create ticket so I can manually install the drivers.

Why is nobody answering the incidents created on the portal? i've lost so much time creating the account there, create the incident, then create an account here, because nobody cares about the problems on the portal, unless you ask them here. before that, i tried to find some fix on the internet, for many hours, only to find that the only answer that i can get is from a technician that doesn't want to resolve the tickets and close them. they have the secret solution that can only be comunicated by an incident request, after a month maybe you will get a fix, if they want..it cannot be posted anywhere: - there, install this and you're fine. Noooo, we have to open incidents, create accounts, put questions everywere, maybe somebody will answer.. somewhere.

i waited for two days to get an answer to this problem, but kaspersky support is really very, very bad!

the company that has this licences will probably need to change the antivirus client in this condition, at the end of the year, it is unacceptable such a lack of interes from the support department.

my incident has number INC000006542660

Edited by tibosee

Why is nobody answering the incidents created on the portal? i've lost so much time creating the account there, create the incident, then create an account here, because nobody cares about the problems on the portal, unless you ask them here. before that, i tried to find some fix on the internet, for many hours, only to find that the only answer that i can get is from a technician that doesn't want to resolve the tickets and close them. they have the secret solution that can only be comunicated by an incident request, after a month maybe you will get a fix, if they want..it cannot be posted anywhere- there, install this and you're fine, no, we have to open incidents, create accounts, put questions everywere, maybe somebody will answer.. somewhere.

i waited for two days to get an answer to this problem, but kaspersky support is really very, very bad!

the company that has this licences will probably need to change the antivirus client in this condition, at the end of the year, it is unacceptable such a lack of interes from the support department.

my incident has number INC000006542660

Hello.

In the incident, you state KES version 10.2.1.23, then in the description you mention 10.2.2.10535. Which version are you installing? What is the scenario? Have you tried installing the latest version 10.2.4.674?

Thank you.

i have tried all the versions, and the one that i was using was not on the list. that is why i selected the most appropiate.

i am installing what i said, do you see this version in the dropdown list? i don't.

i only used KES 10.2.264 and 10.2.2.10535, not 10.2.4.674

but anyway, i don't think it will work with this one either

Edited by tibosee

i have tried all the versions, and the one that i was using was not on the list. that is why i selected the most appropiate.

i am installing what i said, do you see this version in the dropdown list? i don't.

i only used KES 10.2.264 and 10.2.2.10535, not 10.2.4.674

but anyway, i don't think it will work with this one either

Please use the latest KES.

The issue can be caused by multiple root causes, so there are several things to try. Check if the issue will reproduce after each step below:

1.Run kavremover in safe mode

kavremover -nodetect

2.Try to install affected driver manually

3.Uninstall MS KB3004394

4.Install MS KB2457836 and KB975415

Thank you.

Hello,

please state the full version of KES.

Thank you.

i have the the same issue, i have KSC 10.2.2019 and KES 10.2.434 and 10.2.5.3201(mr3), having the same issue, please give me the "mklif.sys_X64_NT600" Driver.

Thanks.

Edited by HafizImran

i have the the same issue, i have KSC 10.2.2019 and KES 10.2.434 and 10.2.5.3201(mr3), having the same issue, please give me the "mklif.sys_X64_NT600" Driver.

Thanks.

Hello,

please create an incident in CA and ask the driver.

Thank you.

I have the the same issue, i have KSC 10.3.407 and KES 10.2.5.3201(mr3), having the same issue, please give me the "kl1.sys_X64" Driver.

post-555884-1482436974_thumb.png

INC000007138833

Thanks.

I have the the same issue, i have KSC 10.3.407 and KES 10.2.5.3201(mr3), having the same issue, please give me the "kl1.sys_X64" Driver.

Screen_Shot_12_19_16_at_12.51_PM.PNG

INC000007138833

Thanks.

Hello,

the topic is all about other driver.

Thank you.

please i am having similar issue and i keep getting the error 27300. Error installing driver mklif.sys_X64_NT62

Hi,

I have been having a tough time installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for windows on a windows 10 professional PC.

I keep getting the error "Error 27300. Error installing driver mklif.sys_X64_NT602"

Any assistance please?

Edited by ainkoom

32 minutes ago, ainkoom said:

please i am having similar issue and i keep getting the error 27300. Error installing driver mklif.sys_X64_NT62

Hello.

Please provide the required minimum of information according to this post:

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.