Omarinho

pf5081 and Direct Access Connectivity

Good Morning,

We've recently had pf5081 pushed out to our client machines to fix a problem were User Profile's where intermittently failing (see post here).

Since installing this fix our clients using Microsoft Direct Access to remotely connect have experienced a deterioration in performance and reliability whilst connecting to network resources on our infrastructure. This includes issues such as:

• Intermittent loss of access to network drives
  • Intermittent disconnections from remote desktop connections.

Once the private fix is removed the issue is resolved. Please can you advise further what logs you require in order investigate this further.

I've logged this via my company account with reference INC000009606755

Product:    Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows (Workstation Protection)
Version:    11.0.0.6499 pf5036 pf5067 pf5081
Operating system:    Microsoft Windows 10 x64

Hello.

The issue is currently being processed within the incident you created.

Please let us know if you would like to cancel the incident and proceed on the forum instead. Note that the same diagnostic data would be required.

Thank you.

53 minutes ago, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Hello.

The issue is currently being processed within the incident you created.

Please let us know if you would like to cancel the incident and proceed on the forum instead. Note that the same diagnostic data would be required.

Thank you.

Thanks Kirill I'll go via the company account support method. Just a question on the side. We have had been issued 3 private fixes (pf5036,pf5067,pf5081) for KES11 to fix issues we've had. Before we were told to try pf5089.

My question is: should there only ever be one private fix applied to our client devices. i.e. can you let me know whether private fixes supersede the older private fixes?

16 minutes ago, Omarinho said:

Thanks Kirill I'll go via the company account support method. Just a question on the side. We have had been issued 3 private fixes (pf5036,pf5067,pf5081) for KES11 to fix issues we've had. Before we were told to try pf5089.

My question is: should there only ever be one private fix applied to our client devices. i.e. can you let me know whether private fixes supersede the older private fixes?

Currently private fixes for KES are cumulative (you only need to install the latest one), unless stated otherwise by the support.

Thank you.

Did you get Direct Access working?  We have just gone to 11.0.1.90 and we are seeing the same issues.  Was there a fix

INC000010105981 is the request I have already created for this issue.

Thanks 

Edited by smakb

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.