Marktewk

Chrome://Conflicts I see three DLLs in the conflict list.

I have recently started having problems downloading files while in Chrome.  Downloading with other browsers (Edge, Firefox) work ok.

When I run Chrome://Conflicts  I see three DLLs in the conflict list:

Kaspersky Inproc Agent
================
Kaspersky Inproc Agent    Kaspersky Lab    20.0.543.13    5A94114C21b000    c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky total security 19.0.0\x64\ inproc_agent.dll    Disallowed - Added to the blacklist

Kaspersky Injected Plugin
==================
Kaspersky Injected Plugin    Kaspersky Lab    6.0.679.0    5B761A1951000    %programdata%\kaspersky lab\avp19.0.0\bases\cache\klip\ klip_031480b80ccf9d406c93b4b75a45fafe.dll    Disallowed - Added to the blacklist
                            Kaspersky Lab    16.0.11.0    5AB4E15448000    %programdata%\kaspersky lab\avp19.0.0\bases\ klsihk64.dll                                            Disallowed - Added to the blacklist

I have another desktop running McAfee anti-virus and I do not have any problems with Chrome.

Do you know why these conflicts are happening?

I am running Chrome Version 69.0.3497.42 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

That are modules inject into chrome processes to insure security. Lots of other anti-virus software also do so..

I suggest you describe your problems in detail so we can identify if it is related to kaspersky.

You can try re-install Chrome first.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.