aasyebb

Kaspersky ZoneAlarm And BlueScreen [merged with redux]

Hey i have been using kaspersky and zone alarm for a very long time on windows xp and now on windows 7 .Problem is when downloading files they sometimes crash each other and cause bluescreen of dead.Does anybody have the same issue and can it be fixed with changing some config files?Im thinking maybe it because of total security and maybe  i should try using Anti-Virus to see if im gonna get bluescreen?

Welcome. This is a known issue for many years. Kaspersky and ZA are incompatible with each other. 

I'm planning to alter files and try to solve the BSOD problem that happens if you have Kaspersky and ZoneAlarm at the same time. If anybody already solved this without uninstalling any of the both programs I would love to hear it.bsod says it's netio.sys so I think both programs try to do the same thing at the same time it causes a system overload on regedit is the idea but if it was this simple people would already have the solution so I'm waiting for the next BSOD to check dump file

This is a known issue for many years. Kaspersky and ZA have been incompatible with each other for many, many years.

Something about same drivers doing the same thing at the same time. 

and nobody did anything about it? they just say delete ZoneAlarm or Kaspersky?

1. Correct, because no one can change the laws of physics same drivers doing the same thing at the same time. 

2. Correct. One or the other, not both, because See 1. 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.