Ektalure

Safe Money in PC vs.Mac

Hello.  I have been using Kaspersky for several years on PC.  I recently renewed my annual subscription for PC, and within days of that, bought a new Mac and downloaded Kaspersky for Mac using one of the available activations that came with my renewed subscription (I assume that the problem I describe below could not be caused by downloading Kaspersky to Mac from a subscription originally for PC ... I don't even think such a download is possible).  The Protection Center on Mac indicates that Safe Money is enabled, and the browser extension for Safari is enabled.  On PC (running Windows 7), a green border indicates when the protected browser is activated.  Here is my concern: on the new Mac, I see no green border or any other evidence that I am working in a protected browser environment when visiting financial transaction sites.  There is nothing obviously different in the way financial transaction sites appear or behave vs. the way ordinary, non-financial sites appear and behave.  I contacted technical support about this and after going around the moon a couple of times they finally said there is no green border with Kaspersky for Mac, but that instead I should see a message regarding my protected status pop each time I visit a financial transaction site or perform a financial transaction.  Well, I see no such pop-up ever, not even for the sites I have listed for protection under Safe Money - so I'm worried.  Is my computer really protected by Safe Money or is it not protected?  How should Safe Money appear and operate on Mac?  Thanks.

ps.  Okay, so I see from another post that there is not supposed to be a green border for Mac.  As I mentioned, I don't see the message about protection either.  Am I supposed to do something to set that up, and can I make the message appear for longer than just a few seconds?  I would like to see it at least once. Thanks again.    

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.