MilanBortel

Anti-Spam not working :(

Hi everyone,

SW: Windows 8.1 Home x64 Build 9600 + MS Office 2013 x64 15.0.5049.1000

Kaspersky Total Security 18.0.0.405(i)

Issue: spam filter doesn't work - it stopped working after updating Kaspersky few weeks ago.. And now it doesn't work at all.. Previously, it did catch some of the spam mails, though. I tried to turn off/on the Anti-Spam module, without any effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Milan

spam_filter_not_working.JPG

Please see the first pinned topic for instructions to download and install Kaspersky version 2019. 

Uninstall Kaspersky version 2018 > reboot, then install Kaspersky version 2019. 

After you install Kaspersky version 2019, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

11 hours ago, richbuff said:

Please see the first pinned topic for instructions to download and install Kaspersky version 2019. 

Uninstall Kaspersky version 2018 > reboot, then install Kaspersky version 2019. 

After you install Kaspersky version 2019, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Hi Rich,

before any uninstall / install I want to know better the consenquences.. I do have multiple backup tasks. I suppose these would be deleted and I'd need to recreate it again? Why there's not a simple upgrade to 2019 version? I know that there's an option to export/import settings, will this include the backup options and tasks?

Milan

Hello,

When you uninstall, there will be an option presented to you to save settings. 

Hello Rich,
I finally got to reinstall new version of Kaspersky Total Security (19.0.0.1088-b), but with no effect. Spam emails are still not filtered in my Outlook 2013 (15.0.5059.1000) x64. What is interesting, in my other PC with Win7 and Outlook 2010 it does work normally even with the previous version of Kaspersky Total Security.. So it's the matter of different OS and Office versions..

Any ideas now? :)

Thanks,
Milan

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.