Arsenal123

licence starts counting down when purchased or activated? Will 20 days left be added on?

1) does the license start from when i but it or the first time i enter the code?

2) will it add-on to any existing licence i have for example if i have 20 days left and purchase a 1 year plan will it just  be 365 days or 365 + 20 for a total of 385

Edited by Arsenal123

This depends on how you purchased your licence :
> Auto-Renewal plan ON : Countdown starts on purchase day
> Auto-Renewal plan OFF : Countdown starts on activation day  (please see below)

kis_license_expiring.jpg

This is interesting. I have auto-renewal turned off but I recently bought another year's subscription. I was emailed my new licence key and was going to add it as a reserve so that it would wake up when my old key expires in a few weeks. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the option to add one as suggested by the support article https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/general/licensing/12778#block4 or indeed as implied by the image above. I've attached a screenshot of the licence page from my Windows7 machine; the Windows10 one is essentially the same though the wording is different. Neither seems to offer me the ability to add my new licence key before the day on which the existing one expires. Am I missing something here? Suggestions very welcome!

LicenceW7.PNG

Please wait till licence expiration ,  on 04/09/2018 you will prompted to enter a new Key.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.