Sign in to follow this  
KenEgginton

KRD10 folder clogging up my System Reserved Partition

Posted (edited)

I ran KRD10 from a CD on my Win 10 machine - I now find I cannot install Windows Updates.

The problem would seem to be that a KRD10 folder is using up 450Mb of my 500Mb System Reserved Partition on my MBR hard-drive, leaving no space at all.

I can see the folder after assigning a drive letter to the SRP - the question is can I delete it in the same way as I would delete any other file or folder - or do I have to use a specific method?

Ken

Edited by KenEgginton

KRD10 is unsupported now. KRD2018 has different algorithm of finding volume for product folder (volume must be larger than 4 GB and has 1GB free space).

Please, use KRD2018 for removing data from KRD10.

Posted (edited)

Thank you Andrey,

I am currently running KRD2018 on another machine and can see all the options but I cannot see any that could be used to remove the KRD10 from the SRP - any tips?  Do I just use the File Manager/Volumes?

Ken

Edited by KenEgginton

26 минут назад, KenEgginton сказал:

Do I just use the File Manager/Volumes?

Yes, you can use file manager (there are no special scripts for cleaning data after KRD10).

Thank you again, Andrey.  That's done - folder removed.  Congratulations on last night's football success - good luck for the remainder of the matches.