yellowsub

Kaspersky Internet Security keeps asking me to verify email that I have already verified

I have the Premium version of Kaspersky Internet Security. During installation it asked me to create an account with My.Kaspersky which I have done but the app keeps displaying the orange warning asking me to verify my email address which I have already done. I would like to know how to get rid of that message.

Kaspersky1.png

Edited by yellowsub

OK, it is now fixed, I think I discovered the problem. To delete the message I had to click on the cross next to the second GPS message and not the first one or maybe the touch screen wasn´t responsive enough.

Well this is getting weird, now the app says "anti theft protection is turned on", but my phone GPS is turned off. I don´t want to turn it on because of privacy reasons.

Edited by yellowsub

Hi welcome to the forum.

Did you go to my Kaspersky.com Portal {link} from the Anti-Theft?

That maybe is what they are asking for confirmation..

Hello, 

After Install of full setup , i received a verification mail but some reason i couldn't complete the process and it always shows " CHECK YOUR EMAIL & ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT"

so how can i resolve this issue ... 

It is a bug, please contact Kaspersky support.

https://my.kaspersky.com/

2 hours ago, Vinarti said:

Hello, 

After Install of full setup , i received a verification mail but some reason i couldn't complete the process and it always shows " CHECK YOUR EMAIL & ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT"

so how can i resolve this issue ... 

On 7/1/2018 at 10:49 AM, yellowsub said:

OK, it is now fixed, I think I discovered the problem. To delete the message I had to click on the cross next to the second GPS message and not the first one or maybe the touch screen wasn´t responsive enough.

Well this is getting weird, now the app says "anti theft protection is turned on", but my phone GPS is turned off. I don´t want to turn it on because of privacy reasons.

If you turn off GPS Kaspersky will not be able to find your phone with Anti-theft.