Hi,

I keep getting a message from Kaspersky that states "You have 0 B secured traffic again" and than says "Protect your data against interception on the internet, hide your real location".  When I click on the message it just goes away and than pops up again in about half an hour.  I couldn't find any info about it on the Kasperky Total Security app.  Any idea how I fix this?

Thanks,

Heidi

I keep getting constant "YOu have 0 bytes of protected data" from Kaspersky. Its driving me mad.

What is happening

1 hour ago, TassieRay said:

I keep getting constant "YOu have 0 bytes of protected data" from Kaspersky. Its driving me mad.

What is happening

Hello.

Please clarify what Kaspersky software and which versions you are referring to. The specified quote is not a typical KSC\KES message.

Thank you.

Me too. Have we all got to submit a ticket?!

I did also get a message saying I had 300MB used (I think), now it's back to zero.

Yeah. me too. Its pretty damn irritating, how do i turn it off? I am running a VPN, so that takes care of the 'secure' part ffs. 

Yep I am getting this too, I havn't elected to use "my secure connection" so how did my free allowance get used.

also why do you need a different account for this forum, that is beyond me.

This issue should have been fixed yesterday. Would you please check again?

Hello,

I'm also getting this message since yesterday. I usually have 300MB as my daily limit, now showing it's 0. Haven't used it in a week.

I am also getting this message! even though there are full 300 mb left (i rarely use secure connection) and there is no option to disable it!

1 hour ago, Ballistic said:

Hello,

I'm also getting this message since yesterday. I usually have 300MB as my daily limit, now showing it's 0. Haven't used it in a week.

That was quick. My Secure Connection has been restored.

Thanks, Kaspersky, for the quick response.

14 minutes ago, russiacanhavemyinfoatNSA said:

Wait, it somehow fixed itself for you? I am getting this message all the time and it's driving me nutzo

Yeah. It's back to normal. I would give it a while. If Kaspersky issued a fix it might take a little while to get to you.

I too am getting this very annoying pop up message all day long..........  will say I have 0   0   0  0  0   then later will say 300......then again starts with the you have 0 ..... 

How did people fix this?

I have the same problem. Once every 15 minutes or so, there is a pop-up message stating "You have 0 bytes of protected data." This behavior began on June 29. I am using Kaspersky Total Security version 18.0.0.405 (h).

Mine stopped doing that, and told me I had ### bytes again.

I don't even know what they are talking about - what IS this protected  data ? When does it get used ? What functions use it ?

The messages disappear forever in Windows 10  Feedback Hub, and there are no entries  in  the application logs.

Edited by TassieRay

7 minutes ago, Airfrere said:

Actually, the message I am receiving is "You have 0 B of secured traffic again".

Ah, that's better. I couldn't remember the exact message, as i couldnt find it.

I couldn't figure out how to find my Kaspersky Product Description and Version Number. They don't make it easy at all.

Edited by TassieRay

16 minutes ago, TassieRay said:

I couldn't figure out how to find my Kaspersky Product Description and Version Number. They don't make it easy at all.

Click on the Support icon on the bottom left side of the application. That opens a new window that includes, among other things, the application version.

I am joining the crowd.  Very frustrated and annoyed with this OB message. Do I just have to "wait my turn"?