fernandogoodboy

App Control Blocks MS Office

В 02.07.2018 в 09:01, fernandogoodboy сказал:

I created a category (KL category Golden Image\Trusted certificates) and applied to the client , but it didnt work.

As I can clearly see, there is no such application control rule in KES 11 policy nor on your screenshots. apctlr.PNG

Did workstation successfully synchronized with KSC after you updated policy ? 

Do you have the same error message ?

Try to create category based on this dll file and allow access for everyone. Try with a hash sum at first and then with a certificate.

Don't mean to interfere with this topic, but I've had something similar happen a while ago where I had a broken software category. It wasn't visible in the policy or something like that, or listed as Unknown (don't know the specifics). Compare the categories in the policy to the ones you have listed under 'Application Management > Application Categories'. Even though the policy that was 'broken' wasn't the one that would've affected the software involved, it still broke the whole application control. It was for an older version, but perhaps worth checking out.

Edited by Michel-B

Dear michel,

I had this problem  it was a kind of bug in older KSC.

When i apply police i always check it locally on the client (inside KES)to see if the policy is applied or not.

Any way this issue is something els and thank you for your info.

BR,

Fernando

Hello.

7 часов назад, fernandogoodboy сказал:

I have done this before

Policy you have sent doesn't contain a HIP rule for a file, in this topic you have demonstrated only changes to File-Antivirus as well and application privilege control. 

Could you please make a screenshot of a category based on this particular file ?