Sign in to follow this  
jcdinpgh

All KES v6.0.4.x clients stopped updating AVDEFS on 06/05/2018

I know this is a long shot but unfortunately we still have 6 windows 2000 servers and they have a mixture of v6.0.4.1611 and v6.0.4.1424 of the "Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers" prpduct installed on them. I am very aware that these are extremely old. Unfortunately I have no control on when they will be going away. As of 06/05/2018, they all stopped getting antivirus updates. Our licenses are all still good and I have had our network team verify that the antivirus server isn't being blocked when downloading new updates. The task for getting new updates runs every 3 hours and shows no errors. It is currently set to "autodetect Updates list" although I also tried forcing updates for just the 6.0.4.X products. I have tried rebooting both one of the windows 2000 servers and also the main antivirus server. 

Even though I know there is no support for these from Microsoft or Kaspersky, I'm hoping someone might have an idea. 

Windows 2000 - holy smokes. 

And no plans for retiring, which should have been done like 15 years ago or so, I would just run from this place. I wonder how did you get any updates for kav 6 as it was depreciated long ago.