I need plugin for KES 10.1.0.867 [MOVED]

Go to solution Solved by Pedro,

Hello, One of my machine has KES 10.1.0.867 installed, I want to upgrade it to the latest version but it has a password set to it and no one knows what the password is. So I need the plugin so I can create a policy in Administration console and set the password so it can be uninstalled. //Mod Note: moved to proper section.

Hello, One of my machine has KES 10.1.0.867 installed, I want to upgrade it to the latest version but it has a password set to it and no one knows what the password is. So I need the plugin so I can create a policy in Administration console and set the password so it can be uninstalled. //Mod Note: moved to proper section.
You can create a policy, as you said. Or you can try to upgrade you KES by inplace update. You can create installation pack of new KES and launch setup. It should install it succesfully. And with ne wversion and new policy you can change your password also.

You can create a policy, as you said. Or you can try to upgrade you KES by inplace update. You can create installation pack of new KES and launch setup. It should install it succesfully. And with ne wversion and new policy you can change your password also.
I have already tried this and installation fails with a fatal error. It does install over the current version without uninstalling it and because there is a password set it will not uninstall without password.