SAJFLAD

Call & Text Filters Not Blocking Two Names

Hi

I'm using KIS (vs 11.17.4.6.19) for Android (vs 6.0.1). A few days ago, I set Call & Text Filter to block messages/calls from SuperFree and AmazonPrime. Furthermore, I'm using an Honor 5x mobile which has its own harassment filter. Every number I add to the KIS filter, I also add to the Honor filter. Calls/texts from all the names/numbers added to these filters always get blocked. However, after adding the aforementioned names to the filters, I then received texts from both names. Therefore, these names are getting through both the KIS and Honor filters. So, any idea why these two are getting through the filters? If there was an interaction between the filters, then presumably, other names/numbers would get through also but they don't.

Thanks

Hi welcome to the forum.

Not sure if i am reading this right.

Kaspersky filters only block phone numbers not names.

Kaspersky Internet Security, in settings you need to tick the boxes" for "numbers" and "sms" text.

So if you signed up to receive "sms" messages from Amazon Prime they use "sns" as well as "sms" system to multiple phone numbers for "sms text" messages.

So to stop the messages from Amazon  just send a sms text to "opt out" to that message and others individually as "STOP"

That should stop it.