3g7SexVd

Exceeded the maximum number of activations

Decided to format windows, did all my updates and decided to re-install kasperky onto this clean windows. Same laptop, no hardware changes. Instead of being able to add the decide when i was at 3/5 activation's, i am given this error saying that i exceeded the maximum number of activation's. Removing the device from the dashboard on the website does nothing.

Can i get an actual solution please? Thanks.

issues.png

3 minutes ago, 3g7SexVd said:

Tech Support was on top of it, resolved it in 30min. Thanks guys.

:rolleyes: Hi dear : Could you post the details of the solution.

So that other users on the future, can apply the same

fix for this malfunction - Thanks in advance

In this kind of issue only Tech Support can reset the locked  code due to an exceeded number of activations.

I have the same problem after buying activation keys online...it was for a single computer and only my computer i tried to insert the keys on it

.The keys were sent to me on 31.7.2018

Edited by ITARU
spelling error

Welcome. Can you please provide the exact Error message.

Did you activate your product several times ?

any one can help me with this error. i've already file a support ticket but i wait too long for the response. i also reformat my pc and got the same error.

2018-08-18_16-28-12.png

Welcome. It says to activate manually. Make sure your computer date and time is correct and you have a good internet connection.

First try to remove your current key this way (instructions are for a trial license but should work the same): https://support.kaspersky.com/11012

Next try to re-enter your activation code manually: https://support.kaspersky.com/13615#block0 

If no go, support will be needed.

4 hours ago, tongerks said:

yes, its already 3 days long and no reply sad

<_< Two options in your case : Either create a new Post to address your case separately

or Type the order number - Provided by kaspersky when you sent your Help request

A.k.a = Also known as "Incident number" so some of the Elite members can help on it

i just got an error activating my license after i reformat my pc. :(

i created a support ticket but its already 3 days and no feedbacks from them.

Exceeded the maximum number of activation.

2018-08-18_16-28-12.png

Edited by Berny
Topic merged

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.