Netz

KIS blocking some email accounts in Outlook 2016?

Hi

Something strange....

I have like 12 emails inside my Outlook 2016 5 Gmails, 2 Imap and rest is POP3

I love POP3 .... But 2 of the POP3 stopped working ... Both inbound and outbound?? - I repair files (2GB in size) I reinstall Office - Upgrade to 2016 (Was 2013)
After 8 hours of all this and making new accounts / profile etc.

I somehow got Outlook 2016 to open (it froze and didn't start?) I followed ever FAQ - KB From MS and so on... Viola Outlook opens but the 2 POP3 accounts still had issues!

I found out that when KIS is active and protective it's blocking the two pop3 account??? the rest of the accounts works fine??
When KIS is "PAUSED" .... All emails accounts work fine??

Here is the question .... HOW & Where do I set "OK" inside KIS settings to allow those two accounts - I checked App manager all is GREEN?? - HELP!!!

Hi, please submit a ticket to techsupport via my.kaspesky.com, include tracelogs, collected via this instruction: 

https://support.kaspersky.com/11455#block1

- enable tracing

- restart PC

- reproduce the issue with Outlook

- submit traces to techsupport

As a temporary workaround,  you can disable scanning of Encrypted connections via Settings -> Additional -> Network -> tick "Do not scan encrypted connections". 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.