Since upgrading Kaspersky yesterday, I've lost my spam buttons on Microsoft Outlook. how do i get them back.

Welcome. Please pass your mouse cursor over the Kaspersky tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product. 

Bonjour, la nouvelle version 2019 a supprimé les boutons spamfilter dans outlook 2016 (info équipe technue Kaspersky)

Hello, the new version 2019 has removed the spamfilter buttons in outlook 2016 (info Kaspersky technical team)

... n'attendez pas de miracle sur le spam filter de Kaspersky car si la dernière version a supprimé les boutons de contrôle, et si à chaque spam, vous deveez ouvrir X menus pour alimenter la base alors que nous recevons deds dizaines de spams par jour ... autant dire qu'il ne sert plus à grand chose !

.. do not wait for a miracle on the spam filter of Kaspersky because if the last version has deleted the control buttons, and if each spam, you have to open X menus to feed the database while we receive dozens of spam a day ... so much so that it does not serve much more!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.