hitandrun

Where is Kaspersky Total Security build 19.0.0.1088? [merged]

17 hours ago, cc2150dx said:

Unfortunately you'll have to go through this link: https://support.kaspersky.com/kts19#downloads

Thank you for your link.

That link is the UK version. I can't find the US version. Do you know where the US version is?

There is no US version on the US support site.

kts.jpg

Edited by hitandrun

I find that there is no real difference between the 2 versions.  I am personally using the UK version from using the USA version.

I noticed at the top of this topic forum, it says that Kaspersky Total Security (build 19.0.0.1088) is available. I followed all the possible links I could find including the ones in the top of this forum and they all led me to the download of files with the name kts18.0.0.405aben_es_fr_13119. Where can I find a download that actually says it is for 19.0.0.1088? I tried My Kaspersky and it downloads the same file.

1 hour ago, kjj said:

I noticed at the top of this topic forum, it says that Kaspersky Total Security (build 19.0.0.1088) is available. I followed all the possible links I could find including the ones in the top of this forum and they all led me to the download of files with the name kts18.0.0.405aben_es_fr_13119. Where can I find a download that actually says it is for 19.0.0.1088? I tried My Kaspersky and it downloads the same file.

You are the 2nd person who is looking for it. You will find it.

Thanks Jimmybell. I was able to download KTS 19. Here is some additional information. I followed the link in the original topic Knowledge Base Product Kaspersky Total Security is here: https://support.kaspersky.com/kts19#kb

This gave me the following screen.

image.thumb.png.bdc26de4ae2a80a0b511a05078e4b89c.png

The Download button on the above page links to KTS 18 not KTS 19 just as Jimmybell reported. I then selected the Download & info option from the left panel. The following screen was presented.

image.thumb.png.923625e21641acf072184705f7dcabd1.png

The Download 2.5 MB button on this screen does download KTS 19. This is the page Jimmybell referred to. I successfully downloaded and installed KTS 19.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.