Artur (PL)

New Funcions...

I using schedule "Device Use" and using "Time Limit - schedule" for some aplicattions.

But I need next functions "ONE CLICK":
- Block device - regardless of the schedule. Blocked until the next period (harmonogram).
- Extra "free time" -  Device will be unblocked extra for example 1 hour.
Currently, I need to change the schedule.

These additional features have "competition".
I heve full version.

I second this.

I was using a similar app called "Screen Time" that had all these features. The app was buggy as hell but had the right idea for simplicity.

One click "pause" or block on all apps was very helpful at dinner time and when it's time for cleaning the room. Extra free time with a few clicks would be good as a reward for doing chores etc.

One thing I found useful was also the ability to whitelist certain apps that won't be affected by the blocking the rest of the phone. For example my kids use WhatsApp a lot for everyday communication with classmates on homework and such. If their time limit is up, they can't use it and I have to fiddle with the settings to give them some time and then also remember to set the limits back after they are done. I found there was a setting for giving apps different time limits, but the daily limit overrides this.   

All these shortcuts would be immensely helpful for daily use.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.