Jump to content
vincenzo.bonomo

pf3107 compatible with new Kaspersky?

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Evgeny_E said:

Hello.

Does this traces were collected when KES crashed ? 

If so, please send policy and traces with GSI to @KLCentralSupport personal messages.

I've collected traces when I applied the policy. I left traces enabled so I can collect the files when Kaspersky crashes

Share this post


Link to post

I did found traces but there saw no GSI nor policy. 

Could you clarify KES crashes happens at a specific time with this policy or when specific action take place ? Is it correlate to a scheduled tasks ?

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Evgeny_E said:

I did found traces but there saw no GSI nor policy. 

Could you clarify KES crashes happens at a specific time with this policy or when specific action take place ? Is it correlate to a scheduled tasks ?

Those traces are from the pc in which I installed kaspersky from scratch without apply any policy. Then I enabled traces collection and applied a policy. It hasn't crashed since then.

I notice that often the crashes occurred 17 minutes past the hour but not at the same hour every day as you can see from the event viewer that I sent you days ago. 

For example:

- 01/06/2018 KES crashed at 08:18

- 02/06/2018 KES crashed at 06:17

- 03/06/2018 KES crashed at 10:08

- 04/06/2018 KES crashed at 08:17

- 12/06/2018 KES crashed at 12:17

- 13/06/2018 KES crashed at 13:18

- 14/06/2018 KES crashed at 10:17

- 15/06/2018 KES crashed at 07:12

and so on. And note that I was on holiday until the 04th of June so the 1st, 2nd, 3rd of June the PC was ON but not used by anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Were there any dumps created?

Could you please provide us with them?

Thank you!

The latest dmp files were modified on the 15th so I think it hasn't generated any new dump file

Edited by vincenzo.bonomo

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/21/2018 at 11:41 PM, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

Please make sure if there are new dumps and provid them if any. 

Thanks!

Unfortunately the last dump files were created on the 15th of June and I've already sent them. Since then, KES crashed one more time on the 21st but it didn't create any dump files

Share this post


Link to post

I can collect dump files and event viewer from another workstation if you want. On a workstation in which I installed KES from scratch and applied a new policy, it hasn't crashed so far but I can't reinstall kaspersky from scratch on all my workstations in the office

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, vincenzo.bonomo said:

Unfortunately the last dump files were created on the 15th of June and I've already sent them. Since then, KES crashed one more time on the 21st but it didn't create any dump files

I discovered that I disabled the dump writing by mistake. I've re-enabled it

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/25/2018 at 8:27 AM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Thank you!

We will be waiting for new data.

 

KES crashed again this morning and I've sent the dump files

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, vincenzo.bonomo said:

And again this morning. Do you want the dump files?

Hello.

Please excuse the delayed response. In case of KES crash, no application traces are required (unless certain specific conditions are discovered after dump file analysis).

However, the GSI report provided initially (June 11th) appears to have been collected on May 30th and does not feature any avp crashes in the events. Was it collected before the crashes started? Was it collected from a different host?

Please create a new GSI report if possible and provide it in order to escalate the incident. The existing dump files are already succifient.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Hello.

Please excuse the delayed response. In case of KES crash, no application traces are required (unless certain specific conditions are discovered after dump file analysis).

However, the GSI report provided initially (June 11th) appears to have been collected on May 30th and does not feature any avp crashes in the events. Was it collected before the crashes started? Was it collected from a different host?

Please create a new GSI report if possible and provide it in order to escalate the incident. The existing dump files are already succifient.

Thank you.

There would have been no reason to send you a GSI report created before KES crashes. I've opened the thread for this reason and create the first report BECAUSE of KES crashes. If you check the event viewer file in my first GSI report it's plenty of "Event type:     Application crashed during previous session". 

Anyway I've created another GSI report and I've sent to KLCentralSupport

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, vincenzo.bonomo said:

There would have been no reason to send you a GSI report created before KES crashes. I've opened the thread for this reason and create the first report BECAUSE of KES crashes. If you check the event viewer file in my first GSI report it's plenty of "Event type:     Application crashed during previous session". 

Anyway I've created another GSI report and I've sent to KLCentralSupport

We have submitted issue 2829121 for developer analysis. The update/resolution to the issue will be provided in this topic as soon as we receive their reply.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello!

Please ask for the patch PF5071 in the incident. 

The patch should solve the problem. 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

No crashes so far since I've installed the private fix on some test machines. Thank you, I think you can close this case

Share this post


Link to post

Hello.

Thank you for a feedback. 

I will mark this topic as solved.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.