amurray

Kaspersky blocking outgoing Outlook emails

I renewed my Kaspersky subscription and my Outlook immediately would no longer send emails.  I can receive emails but cannot send.  My IT staff quickly discovered that if I disable Kaspersky I can send emails.  The IT staff suggests that I uninstall Kaspersky and install a different security program.  I just paid to renew for 2 years.  Suggestions?

1 hour ago, amurray said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is a "trace"?

Please place your mouse cursor in the post directly above your post, then move the mouse cursor over the content at the end of the sentence, where the number 14009 is. Then,  left click the mouse. In a few moments or less, you will see what is needed. 

6/29/2018  I'm having the exact problem: I upgraded/renewed my license this past week and all outgoing emails from my Outlook 2010 are blocked during the Send/Receive. How do I correct the problem? 

Hi everyone...!

Am suffering with same issue here....(Windows 7 Ultimate)

This is what happens: When outlook 2010 start Kaspersky window pop-up and it says "invalid certificate" then it mention Mail server address, On the same pop-up also display continue and disconnect button.

If you click continue *2/3 then outlook will able to send/receive mails nicely vise-vise disconnect wont able to send/receive mail.

I was thinking is there a way to allow Mail server address on Kaspersky.

Thanks. 

Welcome. Can you please try this : Settings >  Additional > Network > Manage exclusions > Enter Mailserver address > Add  + reboot.

On 7/30/2018 at 3:15 PM, Berny said:

Welcome. Can you please try this : Settings >  Additional > Network > Manage exclusions > Enter Mailserver address > Add  + reboot.

Wonderfull answer. So glad I found it. Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.