RickHP

Updates are available for Kaspersky Security Center 10

Hi,

Recently on our Kaspersky Security Center 10 console (10.5.1781) under Monitoring > Updates two messages appeared to tell us that updates are available for Kaspersky. I understand that there are updates and we have installed some of them I.E network agent and Admin Console (10.5.1781).

However now they will not go away. Some of the updates are completely irrelevant to me such as Kaspersky for Mac and mobile devices so I obviously haven't downloaded them.

From time to time our Kaspersky server is audited and the main screen is looked at to check any major problems, with this highlighted in red it looks as though we are out of date with all of our components does anyone know how to make this disappear? I have attached a screenshot of what we are getting.

When i click on the links it brings up current application versions list.

image.png.c6952b03b7320533f9104cb3d5cb14cf.png

image.thumb.png.063463af77acf8bf508d0ba8f95f3148.png

Thanks,

Rick.

We have exactly the same scenario as you upgraded to 10.5.1781 and it constantly alerts to updates available but there are none that are applicable shown in the list presented if you click on one of the red alerts..

HI,

I'm fine with the filters, they can show/hide any application they want, it is the red notification on the main screen i don't want to see.

Applying filters on the list of up-to-date versions doesn't make any changes to the main screen notification in the first screenshot.

The notifications are just stuck there no matter what.

In that case please collect admin server traces along with console traces while the console is launched.

Please make sure, that red notification is still there and stop the traces.

Please use any file sharing resource to upload data and provide us with a link.

Thank you!

do you have an email address i can send these or details of the upload to. I'd rather not upload to an open forum.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.