Kasper Guy

Backup of Administration Server data

Hi,

I'm finding the error in the task.

Database is corrupted. Generic db error: "1823 '{42000} A database snapshot cannot be created because it failed to start.; A database snapshot cannot be created because it failed to start.' LastStatement='DBCC CHECKDB('KAV_CS_ADMIN_KIT') WITH NO_INFOMSGS;'"

I can not restore SQL for a previous backup.

8 minutes ago, Kasper Guy said:

Hi,

I'm finding the error in the task.

Database is corrupted. Generic db error: "1823 '{42000} A database snapshot cannot be created because it failed to start.; A database snapshot cannot be created because it failed to start.' LastStatement='DBCC CHECKDB('KAV_CS_ADMIN_KIT') WITH NO_INFOMSGS;'"

I can not restore SQL for a previous backup.

Hello.

This message indicates that the database is corrupted. This could have happened due to an incorrectly shut down server, or a physical failure.

Unfortunately, in order to restore operation of KSC, it needs to completely removed along with the database, then reinstalled, and then have an existing proper backup restored.

Thank you.

On 5/21/2018 at 11:27 PM, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Hello.

This message indicates that the database is corrupted. This could have happened due to an incorrectly shut down server, or a physical failure.

Unfortunately, in order to restore operation of KSC, it needs to completely removed along with the database, then reinstalled, and then have an existing proper backup restored.

Thank you.

Hello

This is step no solved with because i have 500 client on KSC. i want reinstall my windows and install ksc. i don.t have backup to restore my ksc later...

Thanks you

14 минут назад, Berny Rahmat Herman сказал:

Hello

This is step no solved with because i have 500 client on KSC. i want reinstall my windows and install ksc. i don.t have backup to restore my ksc later...

Thanks you

Hello!

If you want to reinstall KSC and save all settings and information you must have a valid backup of KSC server to restore.

Thank you!

On 5/22/2018 at 11:07 AM, Kasper Guy said:

Hi, 

Thanks.

This solved my problem.

Hi My friend,

How to resolved this problem ?

I have same a problem.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.