d.tyraj

Invalid license format: KLLIC::c_szwKeyLicPeriod

Hello, 

I've looked up for this error several times but I couldn't find any solution.
I've installed Kaspersky Security Center 10 (10.4.343) on my Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard.
Every day I get an error about the license data:

"kladminserver Ungültige Lizenzverwaltungsdaten für den Schlüssel 'B8EFB7A6-9780-42DF-82BF-CEACABFD'#1192 Invalid license format: KLLIC::c_szwKeyLicPeriod"

The mentioned key was already expired, so I removed it from every client and also from the server weeks ago. 
How can I eliminate this error? Any suggestions?

Best regards
Daniel

Hi,

Thank you for that info.

Could you please provide us with GSI log from admin server host?

Thank you!

Hello. 

I have noticed that on one of your devices (IMSB‐ NB1507101) you have pretty old Kaspersky Endpoint Security version installed. Could you please check whether it was correctly identified ? 

You would need to update this version to a latest supported KES version, as your error may be related to a license format supplied by that particular host.

Thanks, I will check this asap when the mentioned client is available again and will let you know then.

Daniel

Hello, 

so after a few days, the device was online and I did yesterday the update to the latest KES version (10.3.0.6294), the user already did yesterday the reboot to finish the installation/update.
But the problem still exists, I got the error again now (a few minutes ago, as you can see in the following error message):
"May 23 11:19:17 0.1 kladminserver Ungültige Lizenzverwaltungsdaten für den Schlüssel 'B8EFB7A6-9780-42DF-82BF-CEACABFD'#1192 Invalid license format: KLLIC::c_szwKeyLicPeriod"

Any other solutions/suggestions to resolve this error?

Thanks!

I will check if the error appears at the same time tomorrow, so I can do the trace at this time.

Hello again, I get a few other errors too, maybe they do correlate?

CRIT 2018-05-24 02:02:00

button_analyze.pngMay 24 02:02:03 0.1 kladminserver Kaspersky Administration Server stopped.

button_analyze.pngMay 24 02:02:10 0.1 kldumper Der Vorgang 8960 '\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\klserver.exe' wird wegen der Ausnahme EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005) beendet, die im Modul 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\klcsagt.dll' unter der Adresse 0x6fc230a4 ausgelöst wurde. Speicherabbild 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\~dumps\~klserver-0.dmp' wurde erstellt.

button_analyze.pngMay 24 02:02:10 0.1 kldumper Für den Prozess 8960 wurde das Speicherabbild 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\~dumps\~klserver-0.dmp' erstellt.

button_analyze.pngMay 24 02:02:10 0.1 kladminserver Exception access violation occured at address 0x6FC230A4 on thread 0x00002058 in process 8960 while accessing address 0x00000000 for read

button_analyze.pngMay 24 02:02:14 0.1 kladminserver Kaspersky Administration Server stopped.

button_analyze.pngMay 24 02:02:15 0.1 kladminserver Der Dienst 'kladminserver' wurde wegen eines Fehlers beendet. #1195 Die Operation kann nicht ausgeführt werden, da ein Programm initialisiert oder deinitialisiert wird. Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut.

button_analyze.pngMay 24 02:02:15 0.1 kladminserver Der Dienst "kladminserver" konnte nicht gestartet werden. #1195 Die Operation kann nicht ausgeführt werden, da ein Programm initialisiert oder deinitialisiert wird. Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut.

CRIT 2018-05-24 02:13:00

button_analyze.pngMay 24 02:12:12 0.1 kldumper Das Speicherabbild konnte in die Datei 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\~dumps\~klserver-0.dmp' für den Prozess 0 nicht geschrieben werden. #1186 Object not found

Hi,

Thank you for that info.

Please provide us with one of dumps that were created while klserver.exe crached.

Thank you!

How can I upload dumps? 
The problem is the uploadsize...the latest dump has 170MB and zipped also almost 50MB?

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

yeah, patch A should be installed.
I attached a screenshot from the "installed version report" included the "installed updates" section.

By the way, I didn't receive the license error since 23. May, today I just received the same errors than yesterday, all at the same time.

Thanks!

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-25 um 08.52.42.png

Edited by d.tyraj

1 hour ago, d.tyraj said:

Hello, 

yeah, patch A should be installed.
I attached a screenshot from the "installed version report" included the "installed updates" section.

By the way, I didn't receive the license error since 23. May, today I just received the same errors than yesterday, all at the same time.

Thanks!

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-25 um 08.52.42.png

Hello.

The issues are not related. Incorrect license format error is sent by a workstation, while the KSC crashes are either caused by a faulty module, or problems accessing it. What AV solution is installed on the KSC host?

Please do the following:

1. Go to KSC installation folder, locate the file klsagt.dll, check its version and create a backup copy of it

2. Stop kladminserver and klnagent services on the KSC server

3. Replace the file klsagt.dll with the version from attached archive.

4. Start the Network Agent and KSC services and check if the problem reoccurs. Revert the file if the service fails to start, or another unexpected error occurs.

Please let us know the result.

Thank you!

Note to forum members: the attached module is case-specific. Please do not replace the original libraries in KSC unless asked to do so by our support representative.

klcsagt.7z

Hello, 

at Friday I tried your mentioned solution with the klcsagt.dll, and since that I didn't receive the errors again, the last one was from Friday 25. early morning.
I will monitor it a few days more and then I will let you know if it's resolved.

Thanks so far for the answers!
Daniel

Hello again, 

I thought the problems would have been solved, but today unfortunately I received the license error again.
The others are gone so far.

The KSC traces are difficult to create because the error appears completely unregularly.